The brand’s Secret Santa campaign is back, bigger and better for Christmas 2019
Following a successful launch in 2018, Cadbury’s Secret Santa Postal Service returns this month with a new TVC, celebrating the generous ritual of secret gifting to a loved one. Cadbury’s Secret Santa Postal Service activation is back for a second year touring 10 cities around the country letting people send chocolate secretly to someone they […]
- Tesco and MediaCom are working with Channel 4, ITV and Sky to feature much-loved primetime shows in its Christmas ad campaign, bringing together three major broadcasters in a creative commercial advertising first
- New channel specific ten second clips, produced by Somethin’ Else and MediaCom, take inspiration from Tesco’s existing Christmas TV adverts and launch today across each broadcaster
- Clips will also be stitched together to form ‘super spots’ which will see talent and shows from all stations come together for the first time
Today, Tesco and MediaCom will be launching a new campaign with Channel 4, ITV and Sky to feature a selection of their primetime shows in its latest Christmas ad campaign. Tesco’s existing Christmas advert, which first aired earlier this week, sees a Tesco delivery driver deliver Christmas through the years to celebrate its centenary and […]
- Experts from ISBA, Accenture Interactive, GSK, Merkle Periscopix
Creative Equals and Marketing Week join CAN to make a stand against advertising abuse
- Award-winning creative director and former marketer of the year amongst leaders who have joined The Conscious Advertising Network
- Head of Conscious Advertising Network to speak at UN convention on hate crime
The Conscious Advertising Network (CAN) today announces the appointment of six experts from the creative industry to join the battle against advertising abuse. Leaders from ISBA, Accenture Interactive and GSK are among the powerhouse that now forms part of the leadership team at CAN, whose ambition it is to confront ethical issues in the communications […]
Pampers, together with Publicis Groupe agencies Saatchi & Saatchi London, MSL Group
and Publicis Media, have launched a new campaign to help donate its smallest nappies
to premature babies in the UK.
Every year in the UK, 1 in 13 babies (around 60,000) are born prematurely[i], and need specialist care to support their early development – including a nappy. Sleep is important to support the physical and emotional development of premature babies, which is why, in 2017 Pampers created the smallest ever nappy, design to help minimise […]
The service production company's extensive experience working with high profile talent supports the scenic new whisky spot from adam&eveDDB
Global spirit and beer producer Diageo and creative agency adam&eveDDB launch a documentary-style spot that sees David Beckham showcasing what Scotland – the home of Haig Club – has to offer the world of whisky. Studio 99 and DB Ventures brought service production company LS Productions on board to once again provide support. The IGTV films, launched on David […]
JOYSTICK – TELEFONICA/VIVO from Africa on Vimeo. VIVO telecom company is launching a new film with the tennis player Rafael Nadal, ambassador of the Telefonica Group. With a very delicate approach, the film tells the story of Leo, a small fan of Nadal who becomes a celebrity at school for being so good at the […]
Earlier this year Timberland announced their largest ever global campaign, Nature Needs Heroes, which sees the brand committing to plant 50 million trees over the next five years. A form of value creation advertising that is starting a movement to show small actions can make a big impact. Timberland UK worked with integrated communications agency […]
Digital agency Organic has appointed Tim Burley as the agency’s first ever Head of Client Services. Joining from graphic design and brand experience agency, Believe In, where he was Strategic Director, Burley will oversee the agency’s client service and commercial function, drawing on over 20 years of experience. His hire will help bolster the agency’s client relationships, […]
krow has been named the brand agency for Britain’s fastest growing packaged cider brand – Brothers. The team at Brothers were so impressed with krow’s knowledge of the sector and their shared ambition for the brand, that they shelved plans for a competitive pitch and awarded the work directly to krow, who is appointed lead […]
• The Bank is continuing with its activities to vindicate football’s capacity to transform people’s lives.
• The campaign has been carried out by creative agency Havas Spain together with NOW, the group’s innovation and technology unit responsible for development of the Fieeld device.
• The protagonists of the campaign were recognised by FIFA for their exemplary passion for football.
Santander Bank has taken a step further with its firm commitment to football as an agent for change with Fieeld, a device that allows blind people to feel football like they’ve never felt it before. This is the latest development under Santander’s ‘Football Can’ campaign created by the creative agency Havas Spain, whereby the Bank brings fans “the […]