- Push aims to raise awareness of the fact that a cough lasting three weeks or more
could be a sign of lung cancer.
- Campaign created with M&C Saatchi.
Public Health England and NHS England have today revealed “Warning sign”, a major new campaign to raise awareness of the fact that a cough lasting three weeks or more could be a sign of lung cancer. The integrated campaign was developed with creative agency M&C Saatchi. PHE NHS Lung Cancer FINAL from M&C Saatchi FILM on Vimeo. Lung cancer is […]
• NHS England and NHS Improvement and Public Health England launch major new campaign urging public to seek advice for key conditions, including cancer
• COVID-19 has dramatically changed the way that people access NHS services with a new survey showing that almost half (48%) of the public would delay or not seek medical advice at alli
• New creative addresses the barriers that are deterring patients from accessing NHS services
NHS England and NHS Improvement and Public Health England are kick-starting this year’s ‘Help Us, Help You’ campaign by reassuring the public that the NHS is “here to see you safely” if you have a symptom that could be cancer, a maternity concern, or a routine appointment. The campaign will also encourage those with mental […]