A new campaign from KILZ® called “Celebrate Professionals,” has launched from their agency Arcana Academy. The campaign showcases real professional painters in the creative and elevates them to the level of professional athletes to illustrate how much KILZ values and respects them as pros, according to Executive Creative Director and co-founder of the agency, Lee Walters.
Walters explains, “KILZ pros have specific and unique skills that set them apart from the average DIYers, yet nobody in our industry has ever depicted professional painters like pro athletes except for us. We believe this campaign is an excellent way to honor them and to inspire professional skills in both pros and DIYers.”
“The creative will drive our consumers back to our KILZ Primer page where they can learn more about specific product attributes and form a more valuable relationship with the KILZ brand, “ adds Executive Creative Director and co-founder Shane Hutton.
This campaign will run starting in April through the end of the year, coming to life in digital video placements like YouTube and DV360, as well as custom partnerships, digital display, trade print, and social media.
- Advertising Agency: Arcana Academy
- Executive Creative Director – Art: Lee Walters
- Executive Creative Director – Copy: Shane Hutton
- Sr. Designer – Jay Josue
- Designer – Dan Pettit
- Social Media Director – Mia Germain
- Executive Producer – Jessica Darke
- Account Director – Emma Goode
- Client: KILZ Primer
- Chief Marketing Officer – Jodi Allen
- VP Brand Marketing – Andy Lopez
- Director Brand Marketing – Mallory Jurich
- Sr. Brand Specialist – Carley Lassalette
- Brand Manager – Lucy Doss
Source: Arcana Academy
You must be logged in to post a comment Login