Jellyfish Fuels Global Expansion With Two Latin America Acquisitions

Jellyfish expands reach in Brazil, Mexico and Colombia with the acquisitions of Reamp, and San Pancho

Jellyfish Fuels Global Expansion With Two Latin America Acquisitions

Jellyfish, a digital partner to the world’s leading brands, has acquired Latin American digital media companies, Reamp and San Pancho, further expanding its presence in the region. The acquisition of the data-driven marketing players, who serve as tech partners and advisors to clients, marks another significant milestone in Jellyfish’s journey to become the first choice global partner for […]

The Jellyfish group to expand its footprint with recent merger rebranding

The Jellyfish group to expand its footprint with recent merger rebranding

Shortly after the announcement of their merger with the Jellyfish Group, the data-driven specialist Tradelab will now adopt the brand Jellyfish® and trade as Jellyfish, creating a new digital marketing global business partner. To further enhance the brand’s global reach, the German, Spanish, Italian and Brazilian Tradelab offices become globally unified and ready to deliver […]

Jellyfish’s 9 Digital Marketing Predictions To See You Through The New Decade

Jellyfish’s 9 Digital Marketing Predictions To See You Through The New Decade

As we welcome in the 2020s, experts from global digital partner and training provider Jellyfish share their predictions for what the next ten years hold for the digital marketing industry.  More integration between social and search According to Social Media Trainer Kineta Kelsall, the rise of social media-style search initiatives like Google Discover – which serves you […]

Jellyfish acquires Social Life amid continued expansion

Jellyfish acquires Social Life amid continued expansion

Jellyfish, a digital partner to some of the world’s leading brands, is today announcing its acquisition of award-winning creative agency, Social Life. This marks Jellyfish’s first acquisition since receiving investment from French group Fimalac last month, creating a global digital business valued at circa £500m. Co-founded in 2014 by former BBC Radio 1 producers, Laura-May Coope and […]

Jellyfish marches on with global expansion following investment from Fimalac Group

Jellyfish marches on with global expansion following investment from Fimalac Group

Jellyfish, a digital partner to some of the world’s leading brands, is continuing its global expansion following investment from French group Fimalac, which is owned by Marc Ladreit de Lacharrière. The deal will see data-driven specialist Tradelab (part of Fimalac Group), a leading programmatic buyer in Europe and a web analytics and optimisation expert, integrated into […]

Jellyfish acquires Latitude amid continued global expansion

Jellyfish acquires Latitude amid continued global expansion

Jellyfish, a digital partner to some of the world’s leading brands, announced its acquisition of UK-based digital marketing business Latitude from TransUnion (formerly Callcredit). Latitude, which has offices in Warrington (UK) and Dubai (UAE), will become fully integrated into the Jellyfish group, which employs over 700 people across 18 offices worldwide. Headed up by director […]

Jellyfish appoints Romain Bonnet as head of paid search, EMEA

Jellyfish appoints Romain Bonnet as head of paid search, EMEA

Jellyfish has appointed Romain Bonnet as head of paid search, EMEA. Joining from Manning Gottlieb OMD, Bonnet will take up the newly created position in December and report directly to global head of paid media Daniel Wilkinson. Bonnet brings a wealth of industry experience to his new role. During six years at Manning Gottlieb OMD, […]

Jellyfish expands capabilities with The ASO Co acquisition

Jellyfish expands capabilities with The ASO Co acquisition

Digital agency Jellyfish is announcing its acquisition of The ASO Co, the fastest-growing App Store Optimisation agency in the world. Jellyfish has acquired 75% of the business with an agreement to acquire the remaining 25% at the end of a 21-month period. Founded only two years ago by James Bott, CEO and Thomas Twigg, COO, […]