● A third (32%) of UK brands plan to be carbon neutral this by the end of 2023, with almost a quarter (24%) of US advertisers looking to reach the goal by the end of 2021
● Over two-thirds of leaders in advertising consider sustainable advertising to be important for business success
● Four fifths (80%) of UK and US brands agree that delivering sustainable advertising is an important message for customers
● In the US, 21% claim their brand doesn’t have any carbon neutral goals, dropping to 10% in the UK
Brands under pressure to deliver sustainable advertising goals in next five years
- Integrated marketing and communications agency wins social, PR and content brief –
Pilot Lite has appointed integrated marketing and communications agency The 10 Group to launch w’air– a sustainable clothing care disruptor – across social, PR and content following a competitive pitch. w’air, the simple, hand-held device that uses pioneering hydrodynamic technology to clean clothes in an easier, more effective, eco-friendly way, will formally launch in May, supported […]
As Asda begin work driving sustainability in store, they turned to long-term partner CreativeRace to help bring the concept to life for consumers in the Leeds, Middleton store as the first of the brand’s retail spaces to trial the new initiative. The agency was tasked with developing the strategy, concept and design for the supermarket’s […]
SGK Anthem, Vrijdag Premium Printing, Generous Minds, Neurensics, Kurz and Merck join forces to design and implement both desirable and sustainable packaging solutions.
Packadore Collective have come together united by a common objective — to help brands reduce their global footprint. Each partner brings unique capabilities to the mix and will work collaboratively to help brands enhance the consumer packaging experience and, at the same time, to navigate the circular economy maze. In preparation for launch, Packadore Collective […]
The FAB Awards revealed a Brand New Trophy made exclusively from recycled materials during the "Online Awards" show in honour of The Winners and Finalists of The 22nd FAB Awards.
FAB Awards recognises the best in creative work for food, beverage and restaurant brands in over 60 countries and are the only awards programme that specialises on the great work done by food and beverage brands and their agencies. “Although we liked our old logo, we felt that after 21 years, we needed a new one […]
Montezuma’s Chocolates was born out of its founders, Helen and Simon’s love affair with Latin America and the extraordinary chocolate they found on their travels there. Since setting up shop in Brighton to make their own handmade chocolates in a multitude of flavours, using only ethically sourced ingredients, their business had grown organically. With increased investment […]