Since Y&L helped create the Brizo brand in 2006, the agency has carved out space for them as a forward-thinking brand that acts less like a faucet company and more like a fashion label. This product campaign sets out to further emphasize this reputation while creating awareness and reaching high-end interior designers and architects. Y&L built a surreal campaign that celebrates the unorthodox juxtaposition and leverages the forward-thinking aesthetic of the Invari collection, elevating the brand and bolstering its fashion and design credibility.
- The brand’s latest release, the Invari Bath Collection, brings together two unexpected design aesthetics: the ornamental flourishes of the Edwardian Era and the practical craftsmanship of the Machine Age.
- Young & Laramore made a visually striking statement with creative unlike anything other faucet brands are doing, catching interior designers’ attention while highlighting the artistry and inspiration behind each collection.
- They worked with renowned creative team Wade and Leta to channel the spirit of the Invari collection with otherworldly vignettes.
- The product campaign played out across print, digital and social channels, commanding attention with rich tableaus unlike anything else in the faucet category. The team used the hashtag #UnnaturalWonder to tag the posts and represent the unconventional ethos of the collection.
- Y&L adapted the campaign for each social media platform: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- There was extra emphasis placed on Instagram where the campaign used a combination of row takeovers, Instagrids, carousels and single-image posts to tell the story of the collection. Organic stories and posts combined with paid stories and posts to reach a broader audience.
“The Invari collection is all about juxtaposition: the old and the new, the practical and the decorative, the Machine Age and the Edwardian Era. We wanted to capture that idea. Like the collection itself, the campaign brings together disparate elements to create something entirely new and entirely unexpected.” – Trevor Williams, Group Creative Director at Y&L
“Brizo has always been about fashion as a lifestyle. And fashion means pushing the boundaries. Y&L has done exactly that with this campaign. It breaks outside category norms and channels the unorthodox spirit of the Invari collection. And since it’s the details that really set Invari apart, close attention has been paid to every single detail in these images. That creates an irresistible element of discovery. The longer you look, the more there is to see.” – Lucia Bayt, Brizo Brand Manager