- Push celebrates Soho’s small independent businesses, including Ronnie Scott’s, John Snow, Bar Italia, Soho’s Original Adult Store and Duck Soup
- Supported by the Mayor of London’s office, Westminster Council and The Soho Society
M&C Saatchi is today unveiling “GOGOSOHO”, an energetic new campaign celebrating the small independent businesses of its Soho home. The pro-bono push is also supported by the Mayor of London’s office, Westminster Council and The Soho Society. Founded and headquartered in Soho, M&C Saatchi wanted to do something positive to protect and promote the businesses that give its location in the […]
- Kennedy takes on new Creative Director role following period of growth for the agency
- Has led award-winning M&C Saatchi Group campaigns including Invesco “Times Change” and Christie’s “Own the Controversy”
Following a period of significant growth, M&C Saatchi has boosted its creative leadership with the promotion of Tom Kennedy to a newly created Creative Director position. Kennedy is stepping up to Creative Director from his current role as Senior Art Director. He joined M&C Saatchi Group in December 2018, originally working at customer agency LIDA, which merged with M&C […]
- Push aims to raise awareness of the fact that a cough lasting three weeks or more
could be a sign of lung cancer.
- Campaign created with M&C Saatchi.
Public Health England and NHS England have today revealed “Warning sign”, a major new campaign to raise awareness of the fact that a cough lasting three weeks or more could be a sign of lung cancer. The integrated campaign was developed with creative agency M&C Saatchi. PHE NHS Lung Cancer FINAL from M&C Saatchi FILM on Vimeo. Lung cancer is […]
- Major new integrated “It’s about us” push positions Census 2021 in context of community
- Campaign created in partnership with M&C Saatchi
The Office for National Statistics (ONS) has revealed a major new integrated launch campaign to drive awareness of Census 2021 across England and Wales. The push was developed in collaboration with creative agency M&C Saatchi following its appointment as agency partner for Census 2021 communications last year. Census_60_Edit from M&C Saatchi FILM on Vimeo. M&C Saatchi has partnered […]
• NHS England and NHS Improvement and Public Health England launch major new campaign urging public to seek advice for key conditions, including cancer
• COVID-19 has dramatically changed the way that people access NHS services with a new survey showing that almost half (48%) of the public would delay or not seek medical advice at alli
• New creative addresses the barriers that are deterring patients from accessing NHS services
NHS England and NHS Improvement and Public Health England are kick-starting this year’s ‘Help Us, Help You’ campaign by reassuring the public that the NHS is “here to see you safely” if you have a symptom that could be cancer, a maternity concern, or a routine appointment. The campaign will also encourage those with mental […]
Stoptober campaign launched in partnership with leading respiratory and cancer charities in the UK.
● PHE launches Better Health – Stoptober campaign to encourage the nation’s 6.1 million smokers to put their lungs first and make a quit attempt this October
● The multi-media campaign will be supported through PR, social, radio, out of home and video on demand activity, which includes the release of a new creative which illustrates in a novel way the detrimental impact that smoking cigarettes has on our lungs
● Campaign is a cross-agency collaboration between freuds, M&C Saatchi, Wavemaker, OmniGOV, 23Red and Parkhouse agency.
This year the campaign, which sits under PHE’s new Better Healthbrand, is focusing on the improvement of lung health through quittingsmoking. Developed by M&C Saatchi, the new campaign employs a strikingmetaphor that references how smoking damages lungs and reminds smokersthat there is no better time to quit. The campaign, costing approximately £1million, will run across […]
The initiative is part of a series of steps the agency is taking to dramatically change
how it attracts and recruits talent
M&C Saatchi Group has today announced the launch of M&C Saatchi Open House, a new free eight-week virtual training programme open to absolutely anyone who wants to learn more about a career in advertising. The primary goal of the initiative is to remove barriers for people who want to break into the advertising or communications industry but have […]
- Created in response to widespread uncertainty around Brexit and its consequences
- Toolkit features three proprietary products to help brands devise and implement an effective Brexit customer communications strategy
Customer agency LIDA, part of M&C Saatchi Group, has announced the launch of a new toolkit to help marketers prepare for Brexit. In response to widespread uncertainty around Brexit and its consequences, LIDA has developed Yellowplanner, a set of proprietary tools designed to help brands devise and implement an effective Brexit customer communications strategy. The […]
Ben Golik, Chief Creative Officer at customer agency LIDA, part of M&C Saatchi Group, has created a series of typographic artworks to mark the lead-up to Pride in London on 6 July 2019. The project puts a modern, typographic twist on the iconic Pride rainbow flag colour-way. Each print uses copy to celebrate the individual […]