- Push aims to raise awareness of the fact that a cough lasting three weeks or more
could be a sign of lung cancer.
- Campaign created with M&C Saatchi.
Public Health England and NHS England have today revealed “Warning sign”, a major new campaign to raise awareness of the fact that a cough lasting three weeks or more could be a sign of lung cancer. The integrated campaign was developed with creative agency M&C Saatchi. PHE NHS Lung Cancer FINAL from M&C Saatchi FILM on Vimeo. Lung cancer is […]
- Major new integrated “It’s about us” push positions Census 2021 in context of community
- Campaign created in partnership with M&C Saatchi
The Office for National Statistics (ONS) has revealed a major new integrated launch campaign to drive awareness of Census 2021 across England and Wales. The push was developed in collaboration with creative agency M&C Saatchi following its appointment as agency partner for Census 2021 communications last year. Census_60_Edit from M&C Saatchi FILM on Vimeo. M&C Saatchi has partnered […]
• NHS England and NHS Improvement and Public Health England launch major new campaign urging public to seek advice for key conditions, including cancer
• COVID-19 has dramatically changed the way that people access NHS services with a new survey showing that almost half (48%) of the public would delay or not seek medical advice at alli
• New creative addresses the barriers that are deterring patients from accessing NHS services
NHS England and NHS Improvement and Public Health England are kick-starting this year’s ‘Help Us, Help You’ campaign by reassuring the public that the NHS is “here to see you safely” if you have a symptom that could be cancer, a maternity concern, or a routine appointment. The campaign will also encourage those with mental […]
Stoptober campaign launched in partnership with leading respiratory and cancer charities in the UK.
● PHE launches Better Health – Stoptober campaign to encourage the nation’s 6.1 million smokers to put their lungs first and make a quit attempt this October
● The multi-media campaign will be supported through PR, social, radio, out of home and video on demand activity, which includes the release of a new creative which illustrates in a novel way the detrimental impact that smoking cigarettes has on our lungs
● Campaign is a cross-agency collaboration between freuds, M&C Saatchi, Wavemaker, OmniGOV, 23Red and Parkhouse agency.
This year the campaign, which sits under PHE’s new Better Healthbrand, is focusing on the improvement of lung health through quittingsmoking. Developed by M&C Saatchi, the new campaign employs a strikingmetaphor that references how smoking damages lungs and reminds smokersthat there is no better time to quit. The campaign, costing approximately £1million, will run across […]
The initiative is part of a series of steps the agency is taking to dramatically change
how it attracts and recruits talent
M&C Saatchi Group has today announced the launch of M&C Saatchi Open House, a new free eight-week virtual training programme open to absolutely anyone who wants to learn more about a career in advertising. The primary goal of the initiative is to remove barriers for people who want to break into the advertising or communications industry but have […]
- Created in response to widespread uncertainty around Brexit and its consequences
- Toolkit features three proprietary products to help brands devise and implement an effective Brexit customer communications strategy
Customer agency LIDA, part of M&C Saatchi Group, has announced the launch of a new toolkit to help marketers prepare for Brexit. In response to widespread uncertainty around Brexit and its consequences, LIDA has developed Yellowplanner, a set of proprietary tools designed to help brands devise and implement an effective Brexit customer communications strategy. The […]
Ben Golik, Chief Creative Officer at customer agency LIDA, part of M&C Saatchi Group, has created a series of typographic artworks to mark the lead-up to Pride in London on 6 July 2019. The project puts a modern, typographic twist on the iconic Pride rainbow flag colour-way. Each print uses copy to celebrate the individual […]
LIDA has appointed one of London’s leading creative stars, Ben Golik, as the agency’s new Chief Creative Officer. Ben joins LIDA from Rapp where he was Group Executive Creative Director, working on a range of award-winning campaigns for brands such as PayPal, Virgin Media and Heist. Prior to Rapp, Ben spent 10 years at Kitcatt […]