Publicis Groupe announced the appointment of a management team in the Nordics as well as local leadership at a Groupe level across Sweden, Norway and Denmark. These appointments are part of Publicis Groupe’s ongoing implementation of its country model.
At a regional level, the new Publicis Groupe Nordics management team comprises the following leaders, reporting directly to Jarek Ziebinski, Chief Executive Officer, Publicis Groupe Northern & Central Europe.
- Leif Aa. Fredsted, Chairman, Regional CEO at Publicis Media Nordics, will chair the Publicis Groupe Nordics management team
- Astri Garshol, CFO Nordics at Publicis Communications, will lead regional financial consolidation for Publicis Groupe Nordics
- Thomas Elkan Boisen, COO at Publicis.Sapient EMEA, will be responsible for driving optimization and integration of our operations across Publicis Groupe Nordics
The Publicis Groupe Nordics management team will be supported at the country level by:
- Göran af Klercker, currently CEO at Publicis Media Sweden, appointed CEO, Publicis Groupe Sweden
- Peder Mittet, currently CEO at Publicis Media Norway, appointed CEO, Publicis Groupe Norway
- Mari-Ann Mortensen, currently Managing Director at Publicis.Sapient Denmark, appointed CEO, Publicis Groupe Denmark
All members of the regional management team and country level CEOs will continue in their existing roles in addition to their new responsibilities.
The Publicis Groupe Nordics management team will work hand in hand with the country teams to accelerate the integration of the Groupe’s capabilities to deliver greater value to existing clients and win the trust of new ones, to grow and develop existing talents within the Groupe and attract the best talents from the market as well as drive further improvement in its resource management across disciplines and solutions.
Jarek Ziebinski, CEO, Publicis Groupe Northern & Central Europe said, “We are pleased to launch the country model in the Nordic region, gathering all of Publicis Groupe’s brands and capabilities under one roof and one leadership in each market. Building on the success of the Power of One, this future-focused operating model to provide clients with end-to-end solutions and flexible access to a diverse set of experts and assets – created with marketers’ needs at the center. It is the right model to win as a team in terms of new business, scale our expertise, and be efficient in resources management. With these new appointments, all of the Northern & Central Europe region now benefits from Publicis Groupe’s country model. Together with the local leadership teams, we are ready to hit the ground running.”
Source: Publicis Groupe