The mini-series was created in keeping with this year’s International Women’s Day theme, #BalanceForBetter, by talking to five influential women about their side hustles and how they manage to balance this with other parts of their lives, whether it be tech, work or family.
Monica Majumdar, Spark Foundry UK’s Head of Strategy & Planning, hosted Her Hustle and interviewed the following inspirational women:
- Anna Whitehouse – founder of Mother Pukka and Flex Appeal, TEDx speaker on the power of flexible working and co-presenter of a weekly show and podcast on Heart.
- Lia Hatzakis – actress, comedian and YouTube influencer. Lia is from the dynamic duo of Joel & Lia’s YouTube channel, where they discuss lifestyle and travel.
- Adrienne Herbert – personal trainer, Adidas global ambassador, mentor and TEDx international speaker. Most recently, Adrienne launched her own podcast show – the Power Hour.
- Anniki Sommerville – Super Editor for Selfish Mother and founder of the Hotbed Collective – funny, frank and non-cringey sex chat.
- Karen O’Donoghue – founder of the Happy Tummy Co. – helping people live with a happier tummy through functional products for better gut health.
Majority of the podcasts were recorded in The Pod at White Place – a purple pod and recording studio opposite Spark Foundry’s new offices at two Television Centre, where the agency moved with the rest of the Publicis Media family at the end of last month.
Listeners can stream and download Her Hustle via Global’s entertainment hub, The Global Player and via SoundCloud.
Monica Majumdar, Head of Strategy & Planning, Spark Foundry UK, said: “Hosting our Her Hustle podcast series for Spark Foundry’s celebration of International Women’s Day has been really exciting. The women we’ve interviewed are so inspiring, and hearing their stories around how they find balance as they make their side hustles a success has been fascinating. With such different experiences and backgrounds, I hope it’ll be inspiring for all women (and men) in Media, and beyond, to hear.”
Source: Spark Foundry